Games Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
henrytrbl
henrytrbl

Have you ever went over a man's house and he couldn't get up Empty Have you ever went over a man's house and he couldn't get up

Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:00 am
WELL
Beyoncé
Beyoncé

Have you ever went over a man's house and he couldn't get up Empty Re: Have you ever went over a man's house and he couldn't get up

Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:04 am
Yeah I actually went to one our members, Pinkbox's house, the other day. He told me that he wanted me to come over so that we could play some bingo while listening to Celine Dion and eating donuts. However, once I arrived at his house, I was in UTTER shock. Pinkbox was glued to his seat and not abl to get up. I realized that his fatness caused him to be stuck in his chair forever and to this day he's still in the same spot.
Speezy
Speezy

Have you ever went over a man's house and he couldn't get up Empty Re: Have you ever went over a man's house and he couldn't get up

Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:11 am
Beyonce wrote:Yeah I actually went to one our members, Pinkbox's house, the other day. He told me that he wanted me to come over so that we could play some bingo while listening to Celine Dion and eating donuts. However, once I arrived at his house, I was in UTTER shock. Pinkbox was glued to his seat and not abl to get up. I realized that his fatness caused him to be stuck in his chair forever and to this day he's still in the same spot.

oh wow, so did he like merge with the chair
Amaboner
Amaboner

Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:29 am
Speezy wrote:
Beyonce wrote:Yeah I actually went to one our members, Pinkbox's house, the other day. He told me that he wanted me to come over so that we could play some bingo while listening to Celine Dion and eating donuts. However, once I arrived at his house, I was in UTTER shock. Pinkbox was glued to his seat and not abl to get up. I realized that his fatness caused him to be stuck in his chair forever and to this day he's still in the same spot.

oh wow, so did he like merge with the chair

he became the chair so nick could sit on his face x
Diarrhoea

Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:22 pm

he disgusts me. @pinkbox
PinkBox
PinkBox

Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:12 pm
I will get this thread BANNED for spreading lies about members!!!!
Absolutely discussing!!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum